Davis 420 Cable Buddy Steering Lubrication
- 0.60 LBS
- 7.00 (in)
- 1.25 (in)
- 11.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Cable Buddy™ is a complete steering cable lubricant system.Seals moisture out, puts lubricant in. Prevents corrosion and freezing to -40°F (-40°C). Cable Buddy lubricates and virtually eliminates all wear in the inner cable, where most problems occur. Works on inboard, outboards, and inboard/outboard steering cables. Fits all major US and foreign motors (7/8″ x 14 pitch threads). Easy to install.
- Makes steering easier and safer on boats with inboard, outboard, or inboard / outboard steering cables.
- Prevents corrosion and freezing, lubricates otherwise inaccessible inner cable.
- Seals the critical area of the steering cable from moisture intrusion while allowing delivery of proper oil to the cable.
- 7/8 x 14 threads fit Johnson / Evinrude and all Japanese outboard motors.
Three parts of the Cable Buddy system:
• Cable Buddy™ lube nut, made of marine grade stainless
steel, comes with sealing washer and plug.
• Oiling tube assembly.
• Max-Lube™, the ideal lubricant for steering cables. Max-Lube has high water separation properties and affords corrosion protection in extreme conditions.Maintains flow at temperatures as low as –40°F (–40°C).