If you are interested in becoming a certified scuba diver, this is where you start.
The total cost of the program is $485.00 and you can get started for $185.00.
Here is how we have it set up:
- Go to WWW.PADI.COM and follow the links for PADI COURSES – BECOME A SCUBA DIVER – GET CERTIFIED GET STARTED ONLINE. Purchase the "Open Water Diver" course for $185.00. List "Wolf's Divers' Supply' as your training facility.
- Complete the on line e-learning course at your own pace.
- Stop into the store to pick up your "Crew Pack" and schedule your pool and open water dives. The cost for the pool and open water dives is $300. ($150 down when you pick up the crew pack and the remaining $150 when you do the open water) Wolf's provides an instructor, and all the gear you will need for the class EXCEPT your mask, fins and a snorkel.
- Spend a weekend learning to dive. We start on Friday AM at the shop with classroom review and then move to the pool for the rest of the day. Saturday and Sunday are open water dives at one of the local inland lakes.
- GET WET!!! And keep your gear from completely drying out. One way to do this is to connect with a local dive club. The most active and longest lasting dive club in the area is the Michigan Underwater Divers Club (MUD Club) They have been diving in this area for over 40 years and have a membership of active men and women divers from 10 to 70+. Check out the club page at WWW.MUDCLUB.SCUBAOBSESSED.COM or follow them on Facebook (Michigan Underwater Divers Club).
- Call the shop at 269-926-1068 with any questions.