Davis Happy Troller® – Small 461
Slows even big motors down to that “ever-so-slow” fish tantalizing speed. Fits inboard/outboards plus all outboard motors 50 hp and larger.
A significant invention in the sport of troll fishing, Happy Troller® mounts on the anti-cavitation plate to allow fine control of trolling speed. At cruising speed, your boat's stability is enhanced.
- Locks in down position for trolling.
- Locks in up position for cruising.
Happy Troller is the answer to correct trolling speed. Use it year-round in all boating activities; salt and fresh water.
- Reduces troll speed in “down” position
- Acts as a stabilizer in “up” position
- Maintains stability in bow-light boats
- Smooths out ride in rough water
- Reduces porpoising and cavitation
- Made of only highest quality stainless steel and marine aluminum; clear anodized aluminum finish
- Installs in 15 minutes
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and installation & operating instructions provided with each unit
- Small Troller fits outboard motors from 20 to 50 hp
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com