Ancor 48" Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing
This cross-linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC. The heat-activated adhesive melts and flows under pressure from shrinking to create a seal that insulates and protects connections from mechanical abuse, wire pullout and abrasion. This heat-activated adhesive lining provides an impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing (ALT)
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257°F / 125°C
- Operating temperature range -40°F to 230° F (-40°C to 110°C)
- UL Listed
- Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Clear
- Diameters: 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
Note: Priced Per Each
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com