Ancor Heat Shrink Ring Terminals (pkg. of 100)
- 311299 311399 311499 312299 312399
- Calculated at Checkout
Ancor Heat Shrink Ring Terminals (pkg. of 100) 311299 311399 311499 312299 312399
Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Ring Terminals
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized.
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 degrees F / 125 degrees C.
- Operating temperature range 40 degrees C to 110 degrees C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
- Package of 100 terminals
Select wire range and screw size
We regret that we currently cannot ship overseas, outside of the United States.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com View AllClose