Smart Plug 50 Amp Stainless Inlet/Cover Assembly
- Calculated at Checkout
SmartPlug’s 50A 125V/250V inlets have been designed to be used with 3-wires (125V) or 4-wires (250V) in a single inlet. The inlet connector provides 20X’s more electrical contact area eliminating the overheating conditions seen with twist-type connectors. The solid sleeve connection and weatherproof seal makes it a preferred option. The mounting flange holes match existing inlets so it can be easily installed to replace the old twist-type inlet products in minutes. The inlets are available in stainless steel and three non-metallic colors, (White, Black or Gray), of high performance/flame resistant material.
- Eliminates Overheating – Increased pin & clip surface area greatly improves electrical conductivity during high amperage demand.
- Ease of Use – No twisting required, the unique plug body shape and push-in design means it only goes in the right way every time – even in the dark!
- Multi-Point Locking System – Side clips automatically lock the plug securely into the inlet which eliminates any stress on the pins from movement of the power cord.
- Weather Resistant Seals – Multi-fin silicone gaskets installed in the inlet cover and the plug body eliminates moisture penetration.
- Quick & Easy Installation – Inlet mounting flange holes match twist-type holes for an installation that is typically finished in 30 minutes.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com