Shakespeare 4018 VHF Marine Band 9dB 19 ft
19’ (5.8m) VHF Marine Band 9dB Phased 1/2-wave elements in a collinear array with a coaxial choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation As the top choice for charter boat captains and experienced sport fishing enthusiasts, this long-distance VHF antenna is rigid enough to stay erect in rough seas, yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrules
- Includes 20ft RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit for deck or side mounting (each sold separately)
- Two sections
- 2 Sections: Base 162; Tip 66
Best applications include: Fishing boats and Commercial vessels; for medium to large and similar types of vessels.
Available for purchase in our retail store only. Call (269) 926-1068 for more information.
This item meets the requirements to ship via freight. For more information, check out our Freight FAQ.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com