King Starboard Marine Grade Building Sheet 3/4 in Thick
- Calculated at Checkout
• Made of the finest polymers available, using our proprietary K-Stran process for superior flatness and consistency.
• Environmentally stabilized for harsh sun and tough marine environments.
• Will not rot, swell, splinter or delaminate when exposed to humidity or water.
• Precise tolerances ensure consistent color, thickness and density, even for special thickness gauges.
• Easy to fabricate with standard woodworking tools and requires little or no finishing.
• Durable matte-textured surface on both sides.
• Easy to clean and never needs refinishing.
• Edges finish cleanly and easily.
• Has passed the Federal Motor Vehicle Standard 302 fire test required for use in motor vehicles, including motor homes.
• Shipped with a protective masking on one side.
• Proven on thousands of boats and yachts.
• Experienced boat builders and boaters know the King StarBoard® brand and trust it more than any other.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com