Davis 385 Rudder Position Indicator
Rudder Position Indicator
• Helps boaters avoid veering and collisions.
• Awareness of the rudder angle is a most important safety factor. This is especially true while moving in and out of your berth, drawing alongside another boat, picking up a skier, mooring, or any other “close call” situation.
• The Rudder Position Indicator gives instant visual reference of rudder angle.
• The pointer swings a full 30° with each revolution of the wheel.
• Mounts easily with its self-adhesive pad directly to your hub.
• Indicator is approximately 2 (51 mm) in diameter.
• Rugged, hermetically sealed, weatherproof and sun proof housing ensures long life.
• No cables, adjustments, or electricity required; gravity power makes it simple and service free.
• Suitable for boats with mechanical and single station hydraulic steering systems.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!