Attwood Fuel Demand Valve
- Calculated at Checkout
Attwood Fuel Demand Valve 9300FDV7
Attwood's exclusive Fuel Demand Valve ensures pressurized fuel does not reach the engine preventing engine flooding and fuel spillage. New EPA portable fuel tanks are required to remain sealed up to a minimum of 5psi. The Attwood Fuel Demand Valve prevents pressurized fuel from flooding the engine.. The valve provides fuel to the engine only when demanded by the engine during start up or engine operation. Designed in partnership with OEM engine manufacturers the Attwood Fuel Demand Valve is compatible with all OEM Engine brands and helps to ensure proper engine start up and function.
- Prevents engine flooding due to pressurized fuel
- Allows only the amount of fuel requested by the engine. Prevents a pressurized "slug" of fuel from reaching engine
- Prevents fuel spray down stream from the Fuel Demand Valve. Use the Attwood Universal Sprayless Connector to prevent spraying at the fuel tank (8838US6)
- Made of high-strength composite material designed to withstand harsh abuse of marine environment
- Compatible with 3/8" and 5/16" fuel hose
- Installs between the fuel tank and the primer bulb
- Low vacuum restriction helps ensure proper engine function during startup and engine operation (less than 2kPa at 125 liters/hour)
- 20psi max nominal input pressure. Protected for 40psi pressure spike
- Built in manual override
- 2 Year Warranty
- Compatible with Ethanol blended fuels
- Compatible with all OEM brand engines (1hp - 350hp)
- OEM quality and performance at a fraction of the price
Boat US recommends using an FDV as a solution for complying with EPA regulations.
We regret that we currently cannot ship overseas, outside of the United States.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com View AllClose