Ancor 2 AWG Battery Cable Assembly 18" 189140
Engineered to high standards with premium materials to ensure extended lifespan.
- Ancor Marine Grade Standard Battery Cable Assemblies are manufactured with Ancor's premium UL1426 tinned copper battery cable
- Lugs are tinned copper to avoid corrosion and last longer
- Each lug end has a piece of Ancor's adhesive lined 3:1 heatshrink tubing placed over the electrical connection
- Heatshrink tubing seals out moisture and other corrosive elements found in the marine environment, and provides strain relief to ensure a longer lasting battery connection
- Battery cable is fine stranded to produce maximum conductivity and flexibility
- All Ancor battery cable is flame retarded, UV inhibited, rated to 600V and 105° C
- Cable Size: 2 AWG
- Length (in): 18
- Black Cable Stud Size (in): 5/16"
- Red Cable Stud Size (in): 3/8"
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com