Rigid hull series
A lightweight rigid hull series packed with high performance features.
The Achilles HB-LX boats provide the critically acclaimed performance of the Achilles DX deep “V” fiberglass hull design in a lighter RIB. They also have the same tube design as the DX series, yet a modification of the deck design and removing the bow locker results in a RIB that is on average 20% lighter than the same size DX model.
This means they can perform well with smaller engines and can be carried or transported more easily. Despite their lighter weight and lower cost compared to the HB-DX series, they are still loaded with all the high quality standard features for which Achilles is known.
- Color: Pearl Gray
- Length: 10'4" (315 cm)
- Inside Length:7'9" (235 cm)
- Beam:5'5" (166 cm)
- Inside Beam:2'7" (80 cm)
- Tube Diameter:17" (43 cm)
- Weight:128 lbs. (58 kg)
- Load Capacity:1320 lbs. (600 kg)
- Person Capacity:5
- Recommended H.P.:10 (4-15) standard
- Maximum H.P.:15 standard
- Air Chambers: 3
HB-LX Standard Features include:
- Pearl Gray Achilles CSM reinforced fabric
- Four-layer seam construction
- Deep “V” fiberglass hull
- Full-length teardrop rubbing strake
- Removable wood rowing seat
- D-rings for towing bridle
- Stainless bow eye
- Lifting hardware for davits
- Grab handles
- Bow and stern carry handles
- Interior oar straps (except HB240-LX)
- Fold-down locking oar system with two-piece breakdown aluminum oars and oar holders
- Gas tank tie down hardware
- Protective transom motor clamp plate
- Extra seat attachment patches (except HB240-LX)
- Bailer valve
- Foot pump
- Maintenance kit
Persons operating boats alone should exercise caution.
Note: Boat images may be different than production models.
Please call us at (269) 926-1068 for inflatable and package pricing
Wolf's Marine is your local Dealer and Service Center for Achilles Inflatable boats.
Every Achilles boat is made with their own proven four- layered fabric reinforced with DuPont Hypalon©. They are one of the few inflatable boat companies that manufacture their own Hypalon fabric, and have for over 30 years. This ensures consistent quality year-to-year and boat-to-boat. No fabric is more effective in resisting damage from the elements, oil, gasoline or abrasions. And nothing is better for air retention than the interior NeopreneÂ® coating used.
Achilles boats are certified by the National Marine Manufacturers Association as adhering to federal regulations and rigid industry standards established by the U.S. Coast Guard and the American Boat & Yacht Council.
Please call the store for details on pricing and availability.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com