Scepter Rectangle Fuel Tanks
- 19.00 (in)
- 16.00 (in)
- 27.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Scepter Fuel Tanks
Specifically manufactured for the Scepter program by our sister company Ameri-Kart, this is a NEW permanent tank replacement program, not simply a range of old tank designs run from old molds offered up for sale “as-is”.
This brand new tank range for boats manufactured pre-EPA regulations (2011) from 12 to 44 gallons, has been designed from the ground up, listening to distributors, marina mechanics and installers alike.
Ultra tough cross-linked polyethylene is the preferred choice for all fuel tank replacement applications; aluminum, fiberglass and older plastic tank models.
- 33 – 240 Ohm reed-style sender
- Diesel return fi tting (can be used as a secondary fuel pick-up for auxiliary motors), internal pick-up not included
- Molded-in securement points
- All fittings and fi ll are right angled and parallel to the top of the tank for lower profi le installation
- Stainless steel fuel fi ll requires 1.5" hose
- Machined aluminum 3/8" fittings
- Designed for today’s modern gas, diesel and bio-fuel applications
- Meets or exceeds ABYC, NMMA and USCG requirements
- CE family certification
- Tank positioning kit available
- Visit sceptermarine.com for complete installation guidelines and instruction
|SKU||SIZE||TYPE||LENGTH||WIDTH||HEIGHT||LIST PRICE||WOLF'S PRICE|
We regret that we currently cannot ship overseas, outside of the United States.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com View AllClose