Ancor 12-10 Heat Shrink Butt Connector 25 pkg
Wire Range :12 - 10
- Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Butt Connectors
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257 degrees F/125 degrees C.
- Operating temperature range 40 degrees C to 110 degrees C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!