Steiner 210 Military-Marine Binoculars 10x50 MM1050
The traits that earn Steiner binoculars such respect in combat – incredible toughness, exceptional clarity and reliable optical performance – are found in the civilian STEINER Military-Marine® series. And, they feature Steiner’s Sports-Auto-Focus™ system for crisp, sharp images near and far without constant adjustment. Just set the focus to your eyes once, and you’ll have a constant, clear view of objects from 20 yards to infinity.
Higher magnification and larger objectives are ideal for open terrain and hilly country, and for spotting game in low-light conditions
- Floating Prism System uses flexible silicone lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage
- Compact Design is comfortable to carry, fits neatly in your pack, shifts balance into the palms for comfortable, long-time observation
- Sports-Auto Focus™ System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects
- Makrolon® housing is durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use
- Item no.: 210
- Objective Diameter (mm): 50
- Magnification: 10x
- Field of view at 1,000 yd. (ft.): 302
- Focusing system: Sports-Auto-Focus(tm)
- Optics System: High Contrast
- Luminosity: 25
- Waterproof: Yes
- Weight: 35.3 oz.
- Dimensions:5" x 8.1" x 3"
- Warranty: Life of the Product
We regret that we currently cannot ship overseas, outside of the United States.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com View AllClose
Customers Also Viewed