March LC-3CP-MD 115 Volt Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump
March LC-3CP-MD 115 Volt Centrifugal Magnetic Drive Pump 0130-0158-0200
This is an American submersible seal-less centrifugal magnetic drive pump. The LC-3CP-MD pump may be used submerged or not submerged. The standard motor can be run on either 50 or 60 hertz (there are performance differences between the hertz options). The maximum internal pressure the pump can tolerate is 25PSI, and the maximum liquid temperature is 130°F or 54°C. The March LC-3CP-MD centrifugal magnetic drive pump is capable of handling fresh water, salt water, and mild chemicals.
- Max Flow: 8.5 GPM (31 LPM) at 4 feet
- Max Head: 19 FT (4.3 M)
- Power: .05 HP (.037 KW)
- Electrical: 1-Phase 115V 50/60HZ or 230V 50/60HZ
- Submersible: Submersible
- Inlet: 3/4" FPT
- Outlet: 1/2" MPT
- Wet End: Polypropylene (Front and Rear Housing, Impeller), Cupric Nickel (Cooling Tube), Buna N (O-Ring, Cooling Tube Seal), Ceramic (Shaft, Thrust Washer), Ceramic Magnet
- Uses: Submersible or Open Air
- When Submerged, the following is also in contact with the solution: Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, Cord
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed