March LC-2CP-MD 115 Volt Mag Drive Pump
- Calculated at Checkout
March LC-2CP-MD 115 Volt Mag Drive Pump 0125-0057-0200
This industrial LC-2CP-MD is an American submersible seal-less centrifugal magnetic drive pump. The standard motor can be run on either 50 or 60 hertz (there are performance differences between the hertz options). The maximum internal pressure the pump can tolerate is 25PSI, and the maximum liquid temperature is 130 Fahrenheit or 54 Celsius. The March LC-2CP-MD centrifugal magnetic drive pump is capable of handling fresh water, salt water, and mild chemicals.
- G.P.S. Maximum Head: 24 ft
- P.S.I. Gage: 14
- Height: 6-13/16" to 7-1/16"
- Width: 5-7/16"
- Length: 9-13/16"
- Weight: 15.5
- Max Flow: 5 GPM (18.5 LPM) at 1 foot
- Max Head: 13 FT (2.7 M) (or around 5.5 PSI)
- Electrical: 1-Phase, 115V 50/60HZ or 230V 50/60HZ
- Submersible: Submersible
- Inlet: 3/8" FPT & 3/4" MPT
- Outlet: 1/4" MPT
- Wet End: Polypropylene (Front and Rear Housing, Impeller), Viton (O-Ring), Stainless Steel (Shaft, Cooling Tube), Ceramic Magnet
- Uses: Submersible or Open Air
- When Submerged, the following is also in contact with the solution: Epoxy, Buna N, Cord
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com