Humminbird HD Color Display Sonar + GPS Mapping 688
The Humminbird 688ci HD DI Combo is a GPS chartplotting and fishing system that features a brilliant color, high definition display of 480H x 640V 5" with backlight. This fishfinder comprises high- definition down imaging technology combined with switch-fire down-looking sonar with clear and max modes. The clear mode can be used to filter out underwater clutter and the max mode to show thermoclines and lure movement.
The 688ci HD DI combo has a power output of 4,000 watts (PTP) and 500 watts (RMS) along with it's DualBeam PLUS sonar. In addition, this fishfinder includes a card slot for maps and saving waypoints, as well as three programmable preset buttons to save your favorite views.
- 5" HD ultra Bright LED Backlit Display, 640V x 480H, 256 Color
- Water Temp and GPS Speed
- Quick Disconnect Mount
- Internal Precision GPS
- Intuitive Operation and User-Friendly Design
- Three Preset View Buttons
- Single SD Card Slot
- 200 kHz / 20 degrees @ -10db
- 83 kHz / 60 degrees @ -10db
- Depth: 1500 ft.
- Power Output: 4000 W (Peak-to-peak), 500 W (RMS)
- Unit Size: Gimbal mount: 6.9"W x 7.5"H x 4.5"D
- Humminbird UniMap included
- Humminbird LakeMaster (optional)
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps (optional)
Customers Also Viewed