Hobie Mirage Tandem Island Kayak HMTA17
Sailing has never seemed so simple. When the wind blows, the Tandem Island flies across the water, powered by an expansive, easily tended mainsail.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 18' 6"
- Beam (Amas Folded In): 4'
- Beam (Amas Out): 10'
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 130 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 240 lbs
- Mast Length: 18'
- Sail Area: 90 sq. ft.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Dual Steering
- Roller-Furling Main Sail
- Large Bow Hatch
- Vantage CT Seating
- All Lines and Hardware Plus Harken Blocks
- Deck-Mounted Crossbars
- Dual Rudder Deploy and Retract Controls in Front and Rear Cockpits
- Steering Controls in Front and Rear Cockpits
- Easily Retractable and Removable Amas
- Kick-up Centerboard
- Four Cup Holders
- Four Mesh Stowage Pockets
- Fully-Retractable, Kick-Up Centerboard
- Kick-up Island Rudder
- Patented Roller-Furling Sail with Battens
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie-Downs
- Three 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- 2 MirageDrives with ST Turbo Fins
- Two 2-Piece paddles with On-Aka Storage
- Two-Piece Carbon Composite Mast
- Lowrance® Ready
- Golden Papaya
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
Note: We carry an extensive selection of Hobie parts in stock -- and if we don't have what you need, we can get it!
Customers Also Viewed