Davis LineGrabber™ (pair) 2460
The easiest solution for attaching and securing anything to a line. Simply wrap a LineGrabber™ around any line (1/2" to 1" diameter), cinch it snug and it grabs the line tight. Adjust or remove by simply releasing the tension - no more frozen knots or fused connections. Also great for protecting wood and metal rails when creating an attachment point. LineGrabbers™ are the perfect way to attach Shockles™ LineSnubbers™. Made from 2,000 lb. test Dyneema. Sun- and abrasion-resistant. Sold in pairs.
- Inside Diameter: 1/2" - 1"
- Length: 9"
- Ultra high modulus fiber stands up to UV rays and resists abrasion.
- Holds up to 2000 lbs (900 kg) safe working load.
- Will not damage braided or twisted line.
- 1/4″ (6 mm) ultra high modulas fiber.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com