• Select the correct ball for the coupler on your trailer
• The ball diameter required is stamped into the coupler handle or body
• Ensure the trailer ball shank fits the thickness and diameter of your drawbar, ball mount or step bumper
• Solid steel hitch balls engineered to meet all safety requirements of VESC regulation V-5
• Cold forged for superior strength
• When installing hitch balls, torgue all 3/4 shank diameter balls to 160 ft. lbs., 1 shank diameter balls to 250 ft. lbs., and 1-1/4 shank diameter balls to 450 ft. lbs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com