200,000 CD Remote-Controlled Searchlight (12/24V)
The RCL-100D's rugged marine-grade aluminum housing is equally at home on medium-size sport yachts/sport fish and commercial vessels.
Salt water-resistant design includes triple- primed and sealed construction, nylon and phenolic washers, and aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant.
Application: Sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fish and commercial vessels.
- Twin high-intensity 55-watt Halogen bulbs
- Controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect light from most power surges
- Soft On and Off increases bulb life
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Rugged triple primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- 8 x 9 x 8” (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)
- White die cast aluminum
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warning.com