Torqeedo Travel Battery Outboard Motor 1003CL 1003CS 1003L 1003S
Torqeedo Travel Battery Outboard Motor 1003 1003C
The Travel 1003 delivers over 1,000 watts of input power and in terms of propulsion is comparable with 3 HP petrol outboard.
Its name says it all. With the Travel 1003 you can discover the world on water, completely waterproof to IP67.
Thanks to the on-board computer with its GPS-based calculation of the remaining range, you always have your own travel guide with you.
Compared with the Travel 503, the Travel 1003 has higher overall power and offers over 60% more battery capacity. The Travel 1003 C offers almost three times the battery capacity of the Travel 503, which is why it has a significantly greater range.
Both motors are suitable for inflatables and other small boats. The Travel 1003 will also easily propel tenders, dinghies and sailboats up to 1.5 tons.
- Environmentally friendlier, quieter, lighter, and more convenient than gasoline outboards
- Completely waterproof (IP 67)
- On-board computer with GPS-based calculation of remaining range
- Solar rechargable - including during the voyage
- Easily dismantled for transport and space-saving storage
- Clean - no risk of leakage or gasoline smells
- Input Power: 1,000W
- Voltage: 29.6V
- Output Power: 480W (3hp equivalent propulsive power; 4hp equivalent thrust)
- Battery Type: Internal Waterproof (IP67)
- Integrated Battery: 530 or 915 Watt hour lithium-manganese (18 Ah @29.6V)
- Total weight: 13.9 kg (Short); 14.5 kg (Long)
- Battery Life: 35min. full-throttle; 3 1/2hr. half-throttle
- Shaft Length: Short=24-5/8"L ; Long=29-11/16”L
- Remote Control: No (can add remote throttle)
- Steering Type: Twist tiller, 360° lockable
NOTE: Store pick-up only.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!