Torqeedo Cruise Electric Outboard Motor with Remote Throttle & Remote Steering Connector 2.0RL 2.0RS 4.0RL 4.0RS
Torqeedo Cruise Electric Outboard Motor with Remote Throttle & Remote Steering Connector 2.0R 4.0R
The lightest, most powerful and most efficient electric outboards available, the Torqeedo Cruise 2.0/4.0 is the leading electric solution for pontoon boats, sailboats, small boats, commercial operations and users on lakes that limit the use of combustion motors.
Due to the use of a highly efficient rare earth magnet torque motor, electronics and gear package, Torqeedo Cruise models deliver up to twice the range from the same battery supply compared to other popular electric motors with high-tech features such as GPS-based range calculation, up-to-the-minute accurate battery status and speed calculations and its ability to work with cool accessories like Torqeedo’s smartphone app, TorqTrac.
Solid aluminum lower unit provides improved protection from impact damage, corrosion, fishing lines and debris. The Cruise 2.0/4.0 models deliver the propulsive power of a 5hp/8hp and the thrust of a 6hp/9.9hp combustion outboard.
- High-efficiency outboard with 2000W input power, equivalent to a 5 HP gasoline outboard
- Suitable for inflatables and other small boats
- Recommended for dinghies and sailboats up to 3 tons
- Everything is waterproof to IP67
- Improved robustness and improved corrosion protection
- Maximum efficiency outboard
- Integrated on-board computer with GPS-based range calculation
- 25 mm2 cable set (3m) including fuse and main switch
- Length of shaft: 24.6" (Short); 29.7" (Long)
- Emergency magnetic stop key
- Battery cable bridge for lead batteries
- Fuse and main switch
- Warranty: 2 years for non-commercial use
- 2,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with a 5-hp gasoline outboard
- Battery Life: 2 Hours Full-throttle; 10 Hours Slow Speed
- Output Power: 1120 Watts
- Voltage: 24 Volts DC
- Weight: 35.7 lbs.
- 4,000 W input power, in terms of propulsion is comparable with an 8-hp gasoline outboard
- Battery Life : 1 Hour 10 Minutes Full-throttle; 10 Hours 45 Minutes Slow Speed
- Output Power: 2240 Watts
- Voltage: 48 Volts DC
- Weight: 35.5 lbs.
NOTE: Store pick-up only.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed