Torqeedo Cruise Electric Outboard Motor 10.0RS 10.0RL 10.0RXL
Torqeedo Cruise Electric Outboard Motor 10.0R
The new flagship of the Cruise line: The new Cruise 10.0 not only has an impressive appearance, it also delivers impressive performance. High-tech from the shaft head to the fin – and emission-free. Make way for the Cruise 10.0!
The Cruise 10.0 is comparable to a 20 HP gasoline outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools.
A power supply from at least four lithium batteries (Power 26-104) or with eight lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
- 10 kW continuous input power is comparable to a 20 HP gasoline outboard
- Intelligent on-board computer and all of the convenience of a Torqeedo electric drive system
- Electric tilting device for ease of operation
- 48 Volt
- Recommended for dinghies and sailboats up to 10 tons
- Remote steering connector option comes with remote throttle
- Waterproof to IP67
- Low-profile design - elegant and modern
- Control: Remote throttle
- High level of corrosion protection, even in salt water
- Weight: 59.8 kg (Short); 61.3 kg (Long); 62.5 kg (XL)
- Length of shaft: 38.5cm (Short), 51.2cm (Long), 63.9cm (Extra-Long)
- Two-year limited warranty
- 25mm2 cable set (4.5m) including fuse and main switch,plug connector
- Battery Life: Full-throttle (19.8 mph): 48 minutes;
Slow Speed (4.8 mph): 8 hours 20 minutes
NOTE: Store pick-up only.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed