Shakespeare 5225-XP Galaxy Style 8 ft VHF Marine Band 6dB
Collinear-phased 5/8 wave elements
For the toughest of the tough jobs, Shakespeare introduces the extra edge of silver plated elements on world-renowned, world class, Galaxy marine VHF antennas. The 5225-XP is a maximum range antenna built in a Shakespeare extra tough fiberglass radome. It's designed to withstand the wind forces and high speeds when used on hard tops, T-tops, and radar arches. The silver plating adds extended performance for extra reliable communications. The antenna's legendary Galaxy high-gloss finish assures that it's welcome aboard.
- • Copper and silver plated brass elements for extraordinary range and efficiency
- • Low-loss polyethylene dielectric
- • Low-loss ethafoam spacer for strong mechanical support.
- • Stranded, high-quality tinned copper inner conductor maximizes signal strength.
- • Ultra efficient, silver-plated brass choking sleeve suppresses cable radiation for maximum -air signal.
- • Flexible low-loss coax has higher power capabilities, less loss per foot, UV stable jacketing, stranded copper core, and a higher concentration of copper shielding to help maximize antenna performance.
- • Stainless steel ferrule with standard 1-14 thread
- • 20ft RG-8/X low-loss cable plus a PL-259 connector
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!