Robship Hook & Moor™ Boat Hook
Robship Hook & Moor™ Boat Hook 708-8980-3
Helps you thread a mooring rope through a mooring ring with a simple pull or push. A unique innovation that is always ready to use. Requires no loading, messenger or guide lines. It brings your mooring rope through the ring and back onto the boat in one motion. It also works as a regular boat hook when the hook head is locked open. If accidentally dropped in water, it floats.
- Made of glass fiber reinforced PA, forged aluminum and stainless steel
- 2 meters
- Lock/Release button for mooring mechanism
- Quick release carabiner for mooring line with gate opening out to prevent mooring ring to get in
- Mooring line maximum 22 millimeters
- Rotating mooring wheel to thread mooring line through rings; inside diameter 40 millimeters
- Oval shaped aluminum tube to prevent twisting; Air pocket inside to make the hook float
- Rubber handle
- Easy to use
Note: this is non-telescoping
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed