Hobie Mirage Tandem Island Kayak
Hobie Mirage Tandem Island Kayak HMTA17
Sailing has never seemed so simple. When the wind blows, the Tandem Island flies across the water, powered by an expansive, easily tended mainsail.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 18' 6"
- Beam (Amas Folded In): 4'
- Beam (Amas Out): 10'
- Capacity: 600 lbs.
- Fitted Hull Weight: 130 lbs
- Fully Rigged Weight: 240 lbs
- Mast Length: 18'
- Sail Area: 90 sq. ft.
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene
- Two Molded-In Rod Holders
- Dual Steering
- Roller-Furling Main Sail
- Large Bow Hatch
- Vantage CT Seating
- All Lines and Hardware Plus Harken Blocks
- Deck-Mounted Crossbars
- Dual Rudder Deploy and Retract Controls in Front and Rear Cockpits
- Steering Controls in Front and Rear Cockpits
- Easily Retractable and Removable Amas
- Kick-up Centerboard
- Four Cup Holders
- Four Mesh Stowage Pockets
- Fully-Retractable, Kick-Up Centerboard
- Kick-up Island Rudder
- Patented Roller-Furling Sail with Battens
- Rear Cargo Area with Bungee® Tie-Downs
- Three 8” Twist and Seal Hatches
- 2 MirageDrives with ST Turbo Fins
- Two 2-Piece paddles with On-Aka Storage
- Two-Piece Carbon Composite Mast
- Lowrance® Ready
- Golden Papaya
- Red Hibiscus
- Ivory Dune
Note: We carry an extensive selection of Hobie parts in stock -- and if we don't have what you need, we can get it!
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed