Davis Shockles™ DockShockle™ line snubber
Davis Shockles™ DockShockle™ line snubber 2415
DockShockle™ features a patented line limiter and progressive tension design to ease constant or sudden shock loads. It safely absorbs shock loads on smaller, lighter boats up to 40 ft. (12 m).
DockShockle™ is made of 2500 lb. (1140 kg) test nylon webbing with an outer sheath of 3500 lb. (1590 kg) test tubular nylon webbing that’s UV resistant to protect all internal parts. Webbing is 12″ (31 cm) long. Ideal working slack in line is 3 to 6 inches (8-15 cm).
- Includes one 12″ (31 cm) DockShockle with two 316 stainless steel carabiners
- Includes one pair of Mini-LineGrabbers for easy attachment to braided or twisted lines up to 3/4″ (19 mm). Mini-LineGrabbers create quick, secure attachments using a basic Prusik knot. Each Mini-LineGrabber measures 7″ (17 cm) long.
- DockShockle™ is made of 2500 lb. (1140 kg) test nylon webbing
- Outer sheath of 3500 lb (1590 kg) test tubular nylon webbing
- UV resistant to protect all internal parts
- Webbing is 12" (31 cm) long
- Ideal working slack in line is 3 to 6 inches (8-15 cm)
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!