Davis MiniShockles™ Shock Cord
Davis MiniShockles™ Shock Cord 2430 2440 2445
Shockles are most commonly found around boats. They are often used as shock absorbers on dock lines and anchor lines to reduce loads, minimize chafe and increase safety. Shockles generally make life at the dock or at a mooring safer and more comfortable.
Tensions and loads on a dock or mooring change as tidal surges, wakes, winds and currents change. Shockles absorb shock loads on mooring lines, making the lines last longer. Putting an end to jarring and snapping at the end of the line makes time aboard more comfortable, too. Shockles also safely absorb sudden shock loads, such as those at the end of a tow line or created by a dinghy tied on deck or suspended by davits at the stern.
- Patented MiniShockles™ is a combination of double-strength shock cord, strong tubular nylon webbing and anodized marine-grade Carabiner fasteners on each end
- Unbelievably strong, quick and easy to attach and extremely durable
- Made of the same great marine-quality materials as the original Shockles™, just smaller
- Keeps a strong, constant pressure on whatever you attach it to
- Reduces sudden impacts to your tackle and rigging thereby preserving the life of all your boat's components
- Covered with 100% nylon webbing providing complete sun and abrasion resistance from end to end
- The tough nylon cover stands up to abrasion and UV damage
- Outer sheath is load-bearing and prevents the elastomer from stretching to its breaking point
- Anodized Aluminum Marine-Grade Carabiners
- Custom, gold-anodized, marine-grade, aluminum Carabiner with the Shockles logo laser-etched onto the spine
- Aluminum construction is lightweight yet provides a load rating of 5,000 lbs
- The anodizing process protects them from weathering and pitting due to salt-water exposure
- Stainless-steel gate pins prevent the MiniShockles™ from popping-off or coming undone as is common with a standard bungee cord
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!