Davis LineGrabber™ (pair) 2460
The easiest solution for attaching and securing anything to a line. Simply wrap a LineGrabber™ around any line (1/2" to 1" diameter), cinch it snug and it grabs the line tight. Adjust or remove by simply releasing the tension - no more frozen knots or fused connections. Also great for protecting wood and metal rails when creating an attachment point. LineGrabbers™ are the perfect way to attach Shockles™ LineSnubbers™. Made from 2,000 lb. test Dyneema. Sun- and abrasion-resistant. Sold in pairs.
- Inside Diameter: 1/2" - 1"
- Length: 9"
- Ultra high modulus fiber stands up to UV rays and resists abrasion.
- Holds up to 2000 lbs (900 kg) safe working load.
- Will not damage braided or twisted line.
- 1/4″ (6 mm) ultra high modulas fiber.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed