Davis 730 Slick Seam Underwater Caulking Compound
(You save $2.00)
Slick Seam® Caulking Compound
Works Under Water!
• Slick Seam is a remarkable caulking compound made of fine
waxes, pure mineral products and silicate fibers.
• This combination makes Slick Seam not only effective, but easy to use for any
underwater seam application.
• It requires neither mixing nor priming.
• Once in place, Slick Seam stays put no matter how much wood flexes or swells.
• It adheres to most solid surfaces whether wet, dry, or even oil stained.
• Applies easily—cleans up fast.
• Cures ready for painting in half an hour.
• Paint adheres to it; never hardens or cracks.
• Allows for flex and expansion of planks.
• Not for use on topsides.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed