Ancor 48" Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing
Ancor 48" Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing 302148 303648 303948 303148 304648 304948 304148 305948 305148 305648 306348 306448 306648 306148
This cross-linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC. The heat-activated adhesive melts and flows under pressure from shrinking to create a seal that insulates and protects connections from mechanical abuse, wire pullout and abrasion. This heat-activated adhesive lining provides an impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Adhesive Lined Heat Shrink Tubing (ALT)
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257°F / 125°C
- Operating temperature range -40°F to 230° F (-40°C to 110°C)
- UL Listed
- Colors: Blue, Red, Yellow, Black, Clear
- Diameters: 3/16", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4", 1"
Note: Priced Per Each
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!