ACR Electronics RCL100 Spotlight
200,000 CD Remote-Controlled Searchlight (12/24V)
The RCL-100D's rugged marine-grade aluminum housing is equally at home on medium-size sport yachts/sport fish and commercial vessels.
Salt water-resistant design includes triple- primed and sealed construction, nylon and phenolic washers, and aluminized stainless steel screws with insulating lubricant.
Application: Sport yachts, mega-yachts, sport fish and commercial vessels.
- Twin high-intensity 55-watt Halogen bulbs
- Controller has state-of-the-art electronics to protect light from most power surges
- Soft On and Off increases bulb life
- Internal elevation mechanism for precise pitch control of beam; protects elevation mechanism from weather
- Rugged triple primed and sealed, marine grade aluminum housing
- Includes fingertip remote control Point Pad; up to three remote Point Pad units may be installed on system; surface/flush mount options included
- Exclusive XRCiZ™ feature rotates and moves light assembly every 30 days from activation to keep all bearing surfaces free of corrosion and all electrical contacts functional
- 8 x 9 x 8” (20.3 x 22.9 x 20.3 cm)
- White die cast aluminum
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!